• Have you been bereaved by suicide for 2 years or more?
• Do you have good inter-personal skills in order to lead a group, encourage and sustain discussion?
• Be open and accepting to people of other cultures, beliefs and sexual orientation?
• Are you caring and supportive?
• Do you have good, independent judgement of situations?
• Do you have the ability in working effectively as a member of a team?
• Would you be willing to undergo training to develop new skills?
• Have you received help and want to ‘give back’?
To be a facilitator of a HUGG group requires commitment and dedication in the interests of the individual and also those who attend the meeting. We recognise and value the work of our volunteers. We provide training, support, supervision and paid expenses.
Due to the sensitive nature of our charity we require all volunteers to complete an application form in line with our policies and procedures.
If you wish to discuss any further details, then please do not hesitate to contact us on 01 513 4048
(monitored answering machine) or Email: email@example.com